Intro: Search engine optimization (SEO) is a way to adjust the website by understanding the operation rules of search engine, so as to improve the ranking of the target website in the relevant search engine.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a way to adjust the website by understanding the operation rules of search engine, so as to improve the ranking of the target website in the relevant search engine. Many researches have found that search engine users tend to only pay attention to the first few websites of search results, so many websites hope to affect search engine in various forms Sort. Among them to rely on advertising for a living site.
The basic information in the web page includes title and description, which provide the source of keywords included in the search engine and are displayed in the search results.
Each page of the website should be labeled with meta tags to let search engines know that each page is different content.
2. Establish a simple directory structure
3. Provide the same version of website for the same document
4. The navigation function of the website is very important
5. Take home page as the benchmark of planning navigation function
6. Use hierarchical link list navigation to confirm user convenience
7. Establish a natural and smooth hierarchical structure
8. Try to use text links in navigation
9. Place HTML sitemap on the website and use XML sitemap file: use a built sitemap to include all pages or the most important pages on the website
10. Use website management tools
11. Keyword marketing, keyword advertising