Intro: SEO is what, SEO working principle of what, I will not nonsense. Enter the main topic: page tags for SEO optimization. 1. CSS, JS and HTML are developed separately to simplify the code, which is more
SEO is what, SEO working principle of what, I will not nonsense. Enter the main topic: page tags for SEO optimization.
1. CSS, JS and HTML are developed separately to simplify the code, which is more conducive to the search engine to capture useful content.
2. “Search engine spider” doesn’t know JS, flash and iframe.
3. The directory structure of the website should not be too deep, otherwise it is not conducive to the search engine.
4. It is better to control the keyword density between 2% and 8%.
1. The & lt; title & gt; tag has the highest weight in search engines.
2. & lt; meta keywords & gt; tags, page keywords, 3-5 best. (too much will backfire)
3. & lt; Meta Description & gt; tag, web page description, and page description information. It is recommended to control the length to about 300 characters, and the most core vocabulary control in the first 150 characters is the best.
4. Tag semantics and reasonable use of tag layout: header, NAV, article, footer, UL, Li, H1 ~ H6, etc. (a good page code will not even have a div tag)
5. & lt; a & gt; tag: to add “title” attribute to explain, it’s better to add the nofollow attribute to the outer chain to avoid it outputting weight to other websites. Search engine spider will ignore the link with nofollow.
6 & lt; H1 & gt; tag a page is best to appear once (more will be counterproductive), the weight is next to the title, used in the most important content, such as information title.
7. & lt; BR & gt; label: it is best to use only for line wrapping of text content
8. Table should use & lt; caption & gt; table title label
9. The & lt; img & gt; tag “search engine spider” does not recognize the image and should use the “ALT” attribute to explain it.
10. & lt; B & gt;, & lt; I & gt; labels: used only for displaying effects, and will not have any effect in SEO.
12. Put the HTML code of important content at the front, and the content at the front is considered as the most important. Give priority to “spider” to read and retrieve the content keywords.
13. The search engine will filter out the content of display: none.